- Congratulations MCB 2022 University ScholarsOpen to undergraduate students from all of the University's schools and colleges, the University Scholar Program allows students to design and pursue an in-depth research or creative project and to craft a learning plan that supports their interests and academic goals during their final three semesters. Each student is mentored by an advisory committee of […]Posted on May 16, 2022
- 2022 Excellence in Applied Genetics and Technology AwardRoshni Mehta has been awarded the 2022 Excellence in Applied Genetics and Technology Award. Each year UConn's Center for Applied Genetics and Technology of the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences sponsors the award that is given to an outstanding graduating senior who has conducted original research in applied genetics/genomics using an innovative technology or […]Posted on May 9, 2022
- MCB Outstanding Senior AwardLauren Daddi has been awarded the 2022 MCB Outstanding Senior Award. The Outstanding Senior in MCB Award is awarded to a MCB or Biological Sciences major who has demonstrated exceptional academic and research accomplishment within the MCB department during her or his undergraduate career. Identification of ciprofloxacin resistance factors via in vivo evolution of Aeromonas […]Posted on May 9, 2022
- 2022 Judith A. and David C. Kelly Summer MCB Research Fellowships AnnouncedCongratulations to Shell Chen (Stacey Hanlon lab), Hamza Kasanga (Jonathan Klassen lab), and Harpreet Kaur (Charlie Giardina lab) The Judith A. and David C. Kelly Summer MCB Research Fellowship program will support these three rising senior MCB majors in their research activities in an MCB Faculty laboratory during the summer of 2022.Posted on May 9, 2022
- Three MCB Undergrads Receive UConn IDEA GrantsCongratulations to the following MCB Undergrads that have been awarded Spring 2022 UConn IDEA Grant Recipients! Ananya Aggarwal ’24, Molecular and Cell Biology, CLAS Synthesizing Cisplatin Loaded Nanoparticles for the Intraperitoneal Treatment of Ovarian Cancer Nour Al Zouabi ’23, Molecular and Cell Biology & IMJR: Rights, Health, and Refugees, CLAS Refugees’ Post-Resettlement Barriers to Accessing […]Posted on May 5, 2022
Upcoming EventsAll Events »
Pulse-field gradient nuclear magnetic resonance of protein translational diffusion from native to non-native states
Simultaneous Single-Cell Genome and Transcriptome Sequencing of Termite Hindgut Protists Reveals Metabolic and Evolutionary Traits of Their Endosymbionts
Effect of actinorhizal root exudates on the proteomes of Frankia soli NRRL B-16219, a strain colonizing the root tissues of its actinorhizal host via intercellular pathway.
A favorable path to domain separation in the orange carotenoid protein
18S rRNA gene amplicon sequencing combined with culture-based surveys of maize rhizosphere protists reveal dominant, plant-enriched and culturable community members.
Environ. Microbio. Rep.
NADH/NAD+ binding and linked tetrameric assembly of the oncogenic transcription factors CtBP1 and CtBP2. FEBS Letters
Draft Genome of Janthinobacterium lividum ID1246, isolated from a rainbow trout hatchery biofilm
Microbiol. Resour. Announc.