- UConn Researcher Working to Uncover Key to Cellular Mechanisms in Parasite – Aoife Heaslip Receives GrantThe Heaslip Lab. Top row (L-R) Aoife Heaslip, Irio Schiano, Michael Griffith, Madhavi Devarakonda. Bottom row (L-R) Thomas Sladewski, Camille Pearce and Jacob Kellermeier. (Aoife Heaslip/UConn Photo) June 8, 2021 | Anna Zarra Aldrich '20 (CLAS), Office of the Vice President for Research UConn Researcher Working to Uncover Key to Cellular Mechanisms in Parasite Aoife Heaslip has […]Posted on June 9, 2021
- Professors May, O’Neill and Robinson Receive NFIP AwardsThe National Fellowship Incentive Program works to build a stronger student and faculty culture around applying for prestigious, nationally competitive scholarships and fellowships. Under this program, Drs. Eric May, Rachel O'Neill and Victoria Robinson have been recognized for their work mentoring students through the process of developing proposals and submitting applications for eligible awards.Posted on May 17, 2021
- 2020/2021 Outstanding TAs AnnouncedMCB is proud to announce that Katelyn Denegre and Nina Wang have been named the 2020-2021 Outstanding MCB TAs in recognition of their outstanding contributions, professional dedication to inspiring student learning and commitment to education. Please join us in congratulating Katelyn and Nina on their notable accomplishments.Posted on May 4, 2021
- Fall 2020 Student Evaluations of Teaching (SET) Awards“Excellence in teaching involves the successful engagement of our students by faculty and graduate assistants who foster a spirit of inquiry and intellectual curiosity. We are very proud of our innovative faculty who achieve excellence in teaching and consistently seek new ways to improve as teachers” – Carl Lejuez, Provost and Executive Vice President for […]Posted on May 3, 2021
- All Biology Research Symposium AwardsThe 2021 All Biology Research Symposium was held virtually on Monday, April 26th. Congratulations to the following awardees: Emily Kilian - MCB Department Head Award Veronica Eskander - Outstanding Senior in PNB Award Brandon Smith - Connecticut Museum of Natural History Award Jordana Graveley - Outstanding Senior in EEB Award James He - Excellence in […]Posted on May 3, 2021
Upcoming EventsAll Events »
Multi-Scale Organization of the Drosophila melanogaster Genome
Macrobdella decora: Old World Leech Gut Microbial Community Structure Conserved in a New World Leech
Appl. Env. Microbiol.
The actin nucleation factors JMY and WHAMM enable a rapid Arp2/3 complex-mediated intrinsic pathway of apoptosis
Contribution of dsRBD2 to PKR Activation
Atomistic dynamics of a viral infection process: Release of membrane lytic peptides from a non-enveloped virus
Protein yoga: conformational versatility of the hemolysin II C-terminal domain detailed by NMR structures for multiple states
North American fireflies host low bacterial diversity
High-Resolution Differentiation of Enteric Bacteria in Premature Infant Fecal Microbiomes Using a Novel rRNA Amplicon.
Systematic Detection of Large-Scale Multi-Gene Horizontal Transfer in Prokaryotes.
Mol. Biol. Evol