The department welcomes private support, which may be used for undergraduate scholarships, graduate fellowships, and for special activities such as seminars and lectures. Private support provides an edge for excellence. It allows us to reward top scholarly effort and to competitively recruit students and faculty.
Thank you for your generosity!
A gift to the department may be made in honor of a faculty member or friend. A gift may support an existing scholarship or fund, or it may create a new fund for current needs or an endowment to support programs into the future.
For more information about giving to the department by mail, please contact one of our CLAS development officers. Contributions can be made securely online at The University of Connecticut Foundation, Inc.
- 30515 Claire M. Berg Graduate Fellowship in Genetics
- 30512 Arthur Chovnick Graduate Fellowship in Genetics
- 30632 Richard C. Crain Jr. Memorial Fund
- 30493 Dr. Edward A. Khairallah and Dr. Lamia H. Khairallah Fund for Scholarship
- 30516 Jean Lucas-Lenard Special Summer Fellowship in Biochemistry
- 31411 Philip I Marcus Graduate Student Virology Support Endowment
- 20290 Department of Molecular and Cell Biology Fund
- 31135 Antonio H. & Marjorie J. Romano Graduate Education Fund