The department welcomes private support, which may be used for undergraduate scholarships, graduate fellowships, and for special activities such as seminars and lectures. Private support provides an edge for excellence. It allows us to reward top scholarly effort and to competitively recruit students and faculty.
Your Generosity is Appreciated.
A gift to the department may be made in honor of a faculty member or friend. A gift may support an existing scholarship or fund, or it may create a new fund for current needs or an endowment to support programs into the future.
For more information about giving to the department, or to give by mail, please contact one of our CLAS development officers. Specific named funds for undergraduate education or graduate education in MCB have been created through the generosity of alumni or faculty members and families.
To contribute online, click here for the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences secure online giving site at The University of Connecticut Foundation, Inc. In the “Other gift designation” box, you may wish to copy and paste a designation to one of the following funds benefiting our department:
- 20290 Institute for Cellular and Molecular Biology
- 22506 Partnership of Structural Biology
- 22294 Molecular & Cell Biology Annual Regional Symposium Fund
- 30493 Dr. Edward A. Khairallah and Dr. Lamia H. Khairallah Fund for Scholarship
- 30512 Arthur Chovnick Graduate Fellowship in Genetics
- 30515 Claire M. Berg Graduate Fellowship in Genetics
- 30516 Jean Lucas-Lenard Special Summer Fellowship in Biochemistry
- 30632 Richard C. Crain Jr. Memorial Fund
- 30752 Todd M. Schuster Award in Molecular and Cell Biology Fund
- 31135 Antonio H. & Marjorie J. Romano Graduate Education Fund