Application and information for UConn’s Graduate School can be found here or by contacting:
Anne St.Onge, Graduate Coordinator
Department of Molecular and Cell Biology, U-3042
The University of Connecticut
Storrs, Connecticut 06269-3042
Required Information and Deadlines
The following information is normally required before an application can be considered:
- completed application form
- unofficial transcripts of all previous college and/or university work (upon acceptance, you must submit official copies of all transcripts)
- scores on the Graduate Record Examination (only the general test of the GRE is required – the subject test is optional)
- three letters of reference (electronic submission of recommendation letters is preferred)
- personal statement describing your interest in, and experience with, science
The Fall 2017 deadline for Doctoral candidates is DECEMBER 1, 2016. There is no admission for the spring semester in the doctoral program.
The Fall 2017 application deadline for Masters programs is FEBRUARY 15, 2017, with no admission for the spring semester.
The Professional Science Masters in Applied Genomics and in Microbial Systems Analysis offer rolling admission throughout the year.
Applications received after these dates will not be considered.